Safety means being proactive & innovative.
Through our in-house safety program SWAT (Safely Working And Thinking), we ensure compliance with stringent industry standards, assess potential risks, identify training needs and conduct routine internal and third party training.
Our Safety SWAT Program includes:
- HSE Management System/Full-time HSE Manager
- HSE Employee Handbook
- New Hire Orientation
- Behavior Based Safety Training
- Short Service Employee Program
- PPE Program
- DOT Program
- Monthly Safety Meetings, JSA’s and Person-In-Charge Training
- Drug & Alcohol Program
- Hazard Communication/Hazard Identification & Prevention
Safety SWAT is led by our full-time Safety Officer – who has over 20 years industry experience – and consists of 10 handpicked employees, spanning all departments, to propel our safety culture throughout the company. No matter in the field or at our corporate office, everyone’s job is Safety.